Friday, September 28, 2007

SUDOKU

Today's class was kinda boring. I was bored 2 death. When Mr. Soon looking at me, I jerk my head up with I'm-interested-and-please-don't-look-at-me looks on my face. Then, I remember about SuDoku that I'd been trying to solve yesterday. Couple of days b4, I noticed some of 3rd batch were really into this thing. So, I was thinking of, u know, give it a shot. There ur, took out da' SuDoku n start all over again. It's 4 1st level or beginner n 4 da' record it's my 1st trial of solving that mind-bending kinda question.

The class was still going on n surreptitiously, I tried to find da' answer. Well, after da' not-too-long-and-practice-make-perfect attempt, finally I managed to find da' way of unlocking da' secret of SuDoku.
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
Hehehehe...Blimey!!! I did it. Another little victory from da' battle with numbers.

I was so excited da' moment I figured out da' way of solving it and I was totally became, like, a newly charged battery. I've found my new escapism, I guess. And hopefully I'll not get addicted to it like this -----> Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Free sudoku by SudokuPuzz

No comments: