Thursday, September 13, 2007

WeLcomE 2 da' HoLy moNTh oF RamadHaN


At this time, all fasting Muslims will break the fast by drinking, eating and attending prayers which is SOLAT TERAWIKH. Plus, it's a month of blessings and repent.



Still remember da' last time me n frenz had this delicious cuisine during fasting month. How could I forget queue up with other fella taking our foods at USM mosque. IT's free anyway. Oh u know, how I NEVER ever pass up on FREE FOOD. Gosh, Y I'm telling this-only my close frends know. There's one moment when it's my turn to take da' food with long queue n suddenly they announced da' free food was over. Fortunately there's some dates left...hehehe it's funny though.

Anyway, to ALL MUSLIMS outhere, HAPPY FASTING MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not only dates,but kuah2 also u sapu..hehe..