Monday, October 1, 2007

let's play SUDOKU n Anuar Zain

Ohhh Myyy Godddd....I think I..kinda addicted to SUDOKU. Just can't get enuf. As a result, I've put da' online SUDOKU here, at this very so-called my virtual 2nd home. Anyway, u guys can navigate da' scroll bar and select which level u wanna play. Basically there'r 5 levels so 4 those who never play this sudoku things, make sure to begin from level 1 or else u might end up blow ur tiny brain out..hehehehe.

On da' other hand, 3 hours b4 breaking fast, me n Amzar went to BJ. We were looking 4 Anuar Zain's latest album n it cost RM33.90. Right, it's price 4 CD. He afford to buy that thing, Y not. So, we got back n played da' records. AWESOME......that's da' correct..I mean..da' right word to choose among other words. Love da' very 1st moment when I listen 2 da' 1st track, 2nd,3rd n till Lelaki Ini. Didn't listen da' whole album cos we kinda late to break fast. Anyhow, it's worth ur money. Go n get 1, n make sure it's ORIGINAL kay !!!

No comments: