Friday, September 21, 2007

1st class-INSEP

Yesterday, hit shower room at 7.30 something. That's da' earliest morning shower I had 4 this month...or should I say, this year?...hehehehe.

Arrived at PSDC around 8.45 am n str8 away headed to da' not-so-huge-monitor to look at da' venue or which block my class will be held. It's 3416, means that my class is at block 3, level 4 and room number 16. Took stairs instead of lift, u know, I wanna keep fit n stay healthy. Burns
TEN TIMES
more calories than taking the elevator....uiksss. Tell u, da' stairs was scary, felt like it was gonna collapsed. Wish I could snap da' photo of da' stairs.

When I got there, was da' last person coming to da' class...hehehe. We had to combined with 3rd batch cos da' subject that we were going 2 learn was same, it's
Supply Chain Management (basic). As I walk into da' class, recognise one of da 3rd batch students. He's CiBEC
partipant. So, sit next to him....huhuhuhu...had this game bout' how 2 responses customer's request n stuff. It's quite tricky n enjoyable 2 play through. Anyway da' class went well.

No comments: