Saturday, September 8, 2007

NetBall Competition

Penang-Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) netball competitions begin today. It's 2 days competitions which is open to below 18 n above. Meaning that, we'r having lotsa different walk of life in Minden field. It has 2 major categories, one 4 male n da' other one is female, of cos. There's also a sub-categories which is I dun really know n I dun even care. Well, as u know, Netball was a no-no 4 male back in, like, 5 years back I guess. Now, da' barriers has been broken 4 traditionally female-dominated-sports.

Same thing goes to football where we can see Kak Tom n other gals kick their serious ass. See, how worlds n our nature of sex's interest towards some things gradually evolved into something that we or our ancestors never thought it would happen.

Anyhow, I was there with Amzar n Eja but we missed 2 or 3 games that our friends were in it. Kinda late actually. So we just hang around n I spot Saiful aka Epoi aka Pochi from far. I tell u guys, I'm so damn good at recognising people that I know from da way they walk or even just watching at their back. Especially those who have their signature walk like da' one gal from ANTM cycle 2, Camile. It was rather a self-claimed actually.

Anyway, I had, like 10 minutes talk with Epoi. Exchanging gossips, gossips n gossips n stuff, u know things that I might have forgotten, so I wanna retrieve da' lost-memories back in CiBEC. FYI, Epoi is one of my friends at CiBEC.

No comments: