Monday, September 10, 2007

Kelly Services

I just got back from Kelly Services. Finally, I went there n registered 4 any vacancies that available. Those who didn't know what Kelly Services are, just click da' underline words of Kelly above, have no time 2 xplain. One thing if I were granted a wish to change my bad behaviour, it would be da' put-things-off.

I just dun get it, why I loved delay things or sometimes it could be an important things like looking 4 a job, 4 instances. See, that's Y I've been jobless or nicely put, been growing a virtual grapes for 8 months already...ahakzzz, who am I kidding?...8 fucking-months already.

So, a chinese gal came forward n assist me. She asked me wut kinda job I'm looking 4. For a seconds, I was like, totally BLANK...dunno wut to response. I just said, anything but management-related. And then, da conversations went bla..bla..bla..bla...(way too much info then).

After completing da' registration form, another indian gal came over and asked me to follow her 4 a short interview. Then, another bla..bla..bla.... Got the temporary job which is for 3-months at Synovate as a survey officer or something. They gonna pay quite OK. Also, got another job which is 0ne-day job on 20th September at E&O hotel. The pay is not that bad, RM110 4 one day. As a result, it turned out got 2 jobs simultaneously. But I still considering 4 da' 1st one, cos da' company location at mainlain, besides I dun know how 2 get there. She said I gotta tell her ASAP, or else da' position will be grabbed by someone.

Gosh, I need someone 2 tell me what am I supposed to do.

No comments: