Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2nd Visit 2 BORDERS

I spent 4 hours n half at BORDERS today. It's my 2nd visit to continue my reading on Can You Keep a Secret. Last time I managed to read from chap 1 to 5, n today, to my suprise, I managed to read from chap 6 toooooooooooooooooooooo chap 17. It's more than half pages. I think, I can finish it with another visit to BORDERS.

While I was in da' world of Emma (main character), people from Kelly Services called me n got something 2 offer. Working as Customer Care at Telekom on temporary basis. Had to turn down da' offer since I've class to attend for 3 months n da' attachment for another 3 months. Hope I make a rite choice.

2 comments:

MISYA said...

Hi Nas,

Saw your link at Mr Manager's chat box. Thought of visiting your blog :) To wish you Selamat Berpuasa.. a very good diet tips, not only specific for the month of Ramadhan but for the rest of the coming months.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Telekom..??Wow,what a good company in terms of market capital.