Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brittany McKey Sullivan



McKey n Tyra

WON!!!!......

Yes....Tyra Bank has officially announced that McKey is the winner of ANTM cycle 11. Congratulations McKey....So, d-rumour bout Analeigh winning d-competition was absolutely wrong. Hehehehe..

do I look like Linda Evangelista?

B4 that, McKey n Samantha were the final 2 while Analeigh was sent home during d-top 3. So, wut do u guys think bout McKey's winning? She's not really my fav, but in a way, she did looks like a working-supermodel. Tyra even compared her to a supermodel Linda Evangelista.

Anyway, u were rite Faridin....

Oh yah, if u think d-pic above where Tyra n Mckey were photographed 2gether, well....u'r wrong as both of 'em were photographed separately n d-photoshop guru
had put Tyra's pic into McKey's. See pic below....ermmm, that's wut I think la...hehehe

Yes....I kicked all d-gal's ass

Btw, who outshine who? McKey or Tyra?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see some similarities with the great Linda Evangelista but the eyes are very different; Linda's eyes are more cat-like.

nas-V said...

I cudn't agree more...I think her haircut somehow make her looks like Linda Evangelista. Apart from that, personally, she has her own signature for instance, her supermodel-version-of-joker lips. Hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I believe people shouldn't compare new arising model to such a wellknown establish name like Linda(Supermodel). It's a taboo, though it's a good compliment. I hope many fashion house will cast MCkey in future cos she is high fashion (personal opinion), (n its good for the show also since no previous ANTM-graduated contestant really2 shine as runway favourite, editorial, campaign etc.). Hm, I think her hair chop more like erin O'connor, n she's looks more like Helena Christensen than Linda Evangelista. N her joker lips- honey, it's Karolina Kurkova.. Still, Congratulations McKey!! You go gurl!