Friday, September 7, 2007

New Singles

I've been listening to da' latest single from Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, Madonna, J-LO and Nicole Scherzinger (former Pussycat Dolls lead singer) and Maroon 5. D/load it from somewhere (forum) and da' link-provider claim these songs have not yet been officially launched. As u can guess, the song was leaked through the internet.

These are list of da' songs that I've downloaded:

Britney Spears : Baby Boy, Gimme More & Cold As Fire
Jordin Sparks: Tatoo
Madonna: The Beat Goes On
J-Lo: Do It Well
Alicia Keys: No One
Nicole Scherzinger : Whatever You Like
Maroon 5: Wake Up Call

Well, I'm kinda like n keep on listening to Cold As Fire, Whatever You Like & Wake Up Call cos I think da' music is quite catchy. However, when I 1st listen to Britney's Cold As Fire, her voice sorta annoying and she sounded like a 4 years old gal yelling at someone especially at three 1st line of her song " yeah..yeah..yeahh..(3x) "...u gotta listen that, I bet u gonna feel like what I felt. But hey, after 3rd round of listening, her chipmunk voice is not that bad.

Heard that she's gonna perform her 1st single at upcoming VMA Awards. Dunno which song. Hopefully she still got da move n her old stuff. For da' record, I'm not really her HUGE fan ok. Mariah Carey is da' one n only fav Hollywood-Female-Singer.

No comments: