Wednesday, September 5, 2007

HEROES

I started watching a complete DVD collection of HEROES this morning and suprisingly it took me about half day. From pilot to episode 19, I was like under someone's spell n it kept me wanting more. When I glance at the digital time at the below right corner of the monitor, it was 5.30 something...

Somehow I feel like da story somewhat similar to X-MEN, u know it's all about da' genetic. Basically da subject was focus on how da' so-called genetics disorder affects da' people who have these kinda genetics. As da' outcome, many special-superhero-wannabe emerge n da' world begin to unravel.

So, my fav character would be mmmmm PETER PETRELLI, I guess. I think he has da' coolest power among other's freak people in that show...hehehehe. He's like a spongebob bcos he'll absorbs da' powers of others whenever he come close to those people with x-traordinary capabilities. Dun u guys think it's so cool?....I'll definitely want his power...urghh what a fantasies. Unlike Sylar aka watchmaker, he also has da' abilities to take other's power by cutting off da' top of his prey. So far, da' SHOW didn't show me how Sylar steal da' power. Wonder if he sucking da' power using a straw...hehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well..i prefer Kandice aka Mystique (X-Men) coz i can be you either but sure i dont want..haha..