Thursday, September 6, 2007

career fair at PSDC

I'd interview this morning at Penang Development Skills Centre (PSDC) 4 their Industrial Skills Enhancement Program (INSEP). I got da' printed copy of my resume n photocopied all da' related documents 30 minutes b4 going to PSDC. Love doing things last minutes. Urghh..this bad habit is gonna kill me softly

Got there at 11.30 something, then a chinese gal that incharge at da' registration counter asked me;

chi gal : Why late?
me : Am I?
chi gal : Do u know wut time u supposed 2 be here?
me : Dunno, bcos I thought I can come within da' time period that been given 9am-5pm.
chi gal : It's ok, it must be some misunderstanding here. Pls fill up this form n wait inside until I
call u.

Then, I went inside along with da' application form n some colored-tiny card act as a ticket or some number like da' one when ur at bank. As I filling up da' form, my name called to go 4 1st interview. It was LB-SB company, never heard 'em b4. Then, went to Fairchild and da' last 1 was Siemens VDO. Actually there was another company that held an interview-which was Dell n AMD, but then they dun have managerial post at da' moment. Well, frankly speaking I dun think I really nailed it.

No comments: