Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bukit Bendera @ Penang HiLL

View from d-top of Penang Hill @ Bukit Bendera


So, last week, me,
Faridin, Amzar n Khirwan went to Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera). That was my 1st time ever. Imagine that, I've been living in Penang like 6 years n still haven't got time to visit this such a beautiful place in Penang Island.

My fren said that this post mail-box or this 'red thing' was tailor-made in Uk or something n it looked kinda classic though.


I thought the d-fee is around RM10, but then it juz cost me RM4 to ride up to d-top. Yeah...4 ringgit for return ticket.

Can u c d-cabel car at d-back ?

Got nothing much to say. I'll upload some or all pictures when we were there enjoying d-nature of d-Penang Hill. D-scenery was amazingly breathtaking. Oh yah, and we've got our foot on d-canopy walk n not sure d-length of d-canopy walk.

Anyway, let d-picx talk....I'll put more later

Haute-couture pose at Canopy Walk - huhuhu


4 comments:

Ren said...

Wahh bestnya jenjalan kat Bukit Bendera! Dah lebih 20 tahun tak pergi situ...

Ren said...

Wahh bestnya jenjalan kat Bukit Bendera! Dah lebih 20 tahun tak pergi situ...

Anonymous said...

why don't u put my pic there? Am I outshine u a lot? actually don't mind la.. i'll remain mysterious...

nas-V said...

errr...I must've forgotten to put ur pic...

or, could it be,our pic outshine urs...huhuhu