Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review: X-Men Origins: Wolverine


I watched d-movie last nite and....what can I say...

It's one of the best movie of this year. Or at least, it did live up to my expectations. It has romance, juz a lil' bit though, a touching moment and d-most essence of d-movie itself, d-storyline.

20th Century Fox won't bother to do a prequel or an introductory movie of Wolverine if it ain't serve d-purpose. And at d-end of d-day, you wud go "ooohh", "aahhhh", "no wonder he cudn't remember" sort of exclamation. See....that's only goes for those who barely know about d-whole X-Men-thingy. But, those who put their heart n souls into d-X-Men world, they prolly disagree with d-way it's been potrayed in d-movie. Well...jus a bit.

According to a friend of mine, Sabretooh & Wolverine were not supposed to be brothers. And I did searches on that, well...it's true. I dunno, but, to me it doesn't matter as it didn't ruined d-storyline or whatsoever.

Besides d-storyline, I'd like to give xtra star for d-convincing effect n action. However, there's a one tiny unconvincing part which I've totally forgotten, but it's forgiven already as it's compensate my lust towards d-whole-full-with-action-thingy scene. U know wut, it feels like u were having a sliced choc indulgence from secret Recipe and garnished with anykinda flava ice cream with crumbled nuts....My LORD...it's too much exaggerated edi...hehehehe

Anyway, u guys prolly didn't know that Wolverine's claw was actually his bone and it was only encased with adamantium, an indistructable substances, when he was induced to undergo somekinda operation.

All in all, it was worth my RM6.00 n those who never watched X-Men movies before, don't hesitate to hit ur nearest cinema as it won't make u feel "isolated" or "lost" as I can assure u guys that, u still can enjoy d-movie without even know the background history of X-Men n stuff. Get it?....Good.

Oh Btw, I kinda disappointed with Gambit's n Emma Frost's scene. Too little for them n they didn't really show off their powers in a sense that cud make me "WOW". Anyway, it's all about Wolverine...huhuhu

My verdict: 8.57 out of 10

2 comments:

Hot Chocolate said...

i think the previous X men movie is better.Well,just because i love to see different mutant with great power.But this time,the powers are not convincing enough & not so interesting...

Ren said...

I like...
This is the story about Wolverine..not the entire X-man.
I think it make sense.