Wednesday, November 19, 2008

eyes reader...anyone?

U might hv heard people keep telling that "eyes can't tell lies" or "eyes can't hide ur true feeling" and sort of phrases. To me, if d-eyes were red or droopy it implies d-person must hv been crying or hvn't been sleeping well...hehehe....

However, sometimes I do can tell, for instance, d-state of emotions by looking at d-eyes. Hehehe..I'm not a psychic, or mind-reader or eyes-reader or anything. It just a GIFT u know...that's wut I call it.

Anyway, those who wanna try their power or wuteva, u can start or telling wut was I thinking or wut was my state of emotions or minds by looking at these pics of mine. Hehehe, I cut out d-eyes area n put it here. Dun laugh at d-pics okay, just look n decipher wuteva code my eyes were trying to convey. Huhuhu
...yeah rite. But it's true wut.

1st angle


2nd angle

4 comments:

Ren said...

is it ur eyes??? meragukan..

nas-V said...

it is my eyes, can't u tell?

Anonymous said...

My Lord. Are you Over Self-Obsessed?! Why don't you put your tit's pic instead..

nas-V said...

Actually, that's my TIT u know. Dun b surprised as my TIT got a very NICE PAIR OF EYES...hehehe,Get it...n sparkling somemore...LOL