Tuesday, September 25, 2007

daTes-LoVer

I was so sleepy at class today. Well, it's not really a boring class or what it just...u know, it just me. I've always known as a sleepy person when attending any kinda class or event that require me to listen or take note whatever words that come out of speaker's mouth. Can't help that, even though I'd to go in n out from toilet like zillionth time...hehehehe

On da' other hand, we'd to form a group of 8 to play a game as if we'r in production stage. Not gonna tell bout da' game. However one funny things happens. We were told to make a paper airplane as our product. So, we made one 4 sample. I was like kinda eager, u know, it's been like ages since da' last time I make n fly da' paper airplane. To make it short, I fly my friend's paper airplane, n it slide thru da' air flawlessly n suddenly landing n hit on Wendy's head. It was like a missile been released on target area. She made some 'Ouuch' sound as my aiplane landing on her head...hehehe sorry. Another incidents was after-da'-game, we lose anyway. Our speaker, Mr Sooh was tidying up da' table. Without any expression of regret, I fly another one n it directly land on Mr Sooh's laptop. It would have hit on Mr Sooh's butt if he hadn't tidying up his table...hehehe miss target. Myclassmate teased n told me to be pilot...huhuhu...I wish. What a day.


Anyway, after we had finished breaking our fast, I asked Khirwan n Tani to take-out some leftover foods. But they didn't want, so I went alone. In fact I was one of da' earliest person finished da' foods. When I got there, voila....there's a box of dates left. I was like a dates-lover-who-never-had-eaten-dates-4-a-years scoop out a handful of dates into two plastic bag. Hahahahaha......now i've more than enuff. If I were a bit ealier, I would have gotten much more cos b4 that another Arabic guys had taken da' dates. So, hopefully tomorrow I'll get more..more..n more. Hehehehehehe

No comments: