Monday, June 23, 2008

Luncheon at Palace d India, Queensbay Mall


I had a luncheon earlier this noon at Palace d India, Queensbay Mall. This year alone, Integrascreen held two luncheon which is very unlikely for other company to hold an annual luncheon or dinner more than one in a year. Anyway, it's a great thing wut n we were really enjoyed d-food.

We were served an excellent buffet style. D-food selection was awesome. I didn't pile up my plate with overflowing dishes cos I didn't want to end up at toilet for the rest of d-day. But I did take all of d-dishes in a small portions. If I'm not mistaken, they had like more than 10 menus.

Here's d-list:

1-
Tandoofi Chicken
2-Chilly cauliflower
3-
Mutton Roganjosh

4-
Salt and pepper Fish
5-Butter chicken
6-
Squids Masala

7-
Dhall

8-
Vege do Paize

9-
Paneer butter masala

10-
Mixed raitha

11-
Salad

12-
Plain biriyani

13-
Naan

14-
Ice cream / Fruits


Is your jaw dropping yet?...I bet

Anyway, I didn't have time to snap all those stuff cos I was really indulge myself with those glorious foods. Along d-way, we had game or should I say it's more like a team-building. Or yeah, b4 that, we were seated randomly, not randomly but d-committee had arranged the seat earlier whereby each table must consists of different member of each team.

So, bout d-game aka team-building, we were asked to make a bridge from ice-cream sticks, straw n tape. Then, our so-called bridge will be put into test where a Ferrari toy car will cross d-bridge. If d-toy car manage to reach until d-finish point of the bridge, the owner of that bridge could be a winner. All d-bridges were absolutely firm n working. It's up to d-judges to determine which group/table deserve to win d-game since they were 9 or 10 tables (not sure) vying for d-title.

We lose by d-way...huhuhuhu

No comments: