Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year


Selamat Tahun Baru Islam Maal Hijrah & Welcome to 2009

Today's a 2nd day of 2009..hmmm..nothing much happen or miraculously changed for a good. Nada.....

Anyway, dun u think asking people wut their new year's resolution can be quite annoying? To me, it's annoying n so cliche. CLICHE...yes, that's d-rite word to describe everything. Why must wait until d-new beginnnig of new year to set a goal or aim for u to achieve? Duhhh..like u can't do it outright.

Btw, I went to d-mall yesterday n unbelievably, most of d-stuff was on SALE. Infact, they add another 10 - 20 percent somemore. Just imagine that...If I hadn't spent too much earlier ( went to d-Metrojaya Warehouse sale earlier), I wud hv bought at least 2 t-shirt. Huhuhu....Actually, I was about to purchase 1 but on 2nd tot, I put it back...hehehehe. Tot it's enuf as last December I bought about 5 -6 t-shirt edi.


As I write this, I'm listening to Siti Nurhaliza's latest pop-ethnic album called Lentera Timur. My Verdict?...Hmm...I like all d-songs so far n if I were to recommend to Ct's fan outhere, I'd say, it's an easy listening song n it's worth ur time to download these songs..hehehe..nay..it's worth ur every ringgit. If I had time (like I'm a busy people huh?) to write stg bout this album, I'd do so soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dato' Siti. Very nice cover album.