Wednesday, January 2, 2008

PsDc cuts my Allowance



They cut my allowance…urghhhhhhhhhhh

I mean, Penang Skill and Development Centre (PSDC) stole my money. Why would they do that?...I mean they already got quite handsome bucks from government to run this so-called programme to cater unemployed graduates. Do they desperately need that money which was supposed to be given to people like me?

They took RM70.00 from my allowance. I learned that, d-deduction was made due to my absence for 6 days during 3-months theoretical class. It’s ok if they cut RM10 – RM20, but not more than that. With d-deducted-RM70, I could have bought pen drive 2.0 gig or add another RM20 to upgrade to 4.0 gig. Or…u know, I could have gone somewhere like a rendezvous place to hang out with my loved one. (like I’ve one…hehehe)

No matter how much they take, it’s MONEY after all. I’m not saying money is everything, but then, without ‘em, how am I going to survive??

I ain’t no other passive income to support me if I were in financial problem. Nor do I come from wealthy family.

Urghhhhh…what a life

*sigh*

No comments: