Thursday, January 24, 2008

One In a Million

me, Intan Sarafina (voted out) n eja



All 7 finalist were at Gurney Plaza 5 days ago. Three of us, eja, ja’a n I went there to watch n look up-close how’s these finalist perform.

I must say, SARAH and AYU would be in d-finale based on their

Vocal + Showmanship = Performance.

All n all, it’s a popularity-based n I dun think 2 of em or even one of ‘em will make it thru to d-final. Unless, viewers are wise n clever enuff to determine which contestant do they think is the one to win d-competition. After all, it’s all about money, I mean I was referring to d-grand prize that is awaiting 4 any-potential-winner. RM1 million......that’s HUGE.

Anyway, I’m not gonna criticize or put ‘em down. Nor do I an expertise in Music Business Industry. However, I kinda wondering, why Syafinaz n Paul Moss didn’t eliminate Mark during d-top 20. Personally, I dun think he’s deserve to be in top 12.

But, personality-wise, yeah.....that’s why they keep this fella. You know, some viewers watching this show bcos of d-personality of d-contestant, not bcos of d-talent of singing or wuteva. Again, in this industry, it’s all about package.

If u come with a REALLY good package, ur going to sail thru in ur show biz career. For instance, SITI NURHALIZA, how successful she is now. But, who knows, everything is possible nowadays.

Back to our main topic......

We got there at 3 something. Rushed to d-centre of d-building, n found out there’s nothing but a HONDA showcase. I can’t be wrong, cos I heard d-host mention bout’ d-upcoming show a nite before. After searching the venue like a desperate-draculla-looking-4-fresh-blood , we stumble upon a lil’ poster n luckily it mentioned bout d-venue n everything.

Off we went to level 7. As we reached there, the emcee was just interviewed Sarah. To my surprised, the crowd was not as many as I thought it would be. Obviously, Penagites was not aware or completely don’t give damn to OIAM...huhuhuhuhu

Or...it could be d-venue itself. Why would they choose 7th floor as a venue, instead of ground floor????

Anyway, our main reason coming to OIAM roadshow bcos we wanted to see n listen to Sarah’s soul voice n Ayu as well. I tell u, Sarah’s vocal has improved a lot n it didn’t irritating at all, same things goes to Ayu. We stood there until last performance by Sarah.

Then we hit Mc Donald cos I was starving to death, so I had Big Mac. Yumm.....I had 3 chili sauce n 2 tomato sauce as a companion to my buddy Big Mac....hehehehe. I’m a spicy-lover………

No comments: