Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year.... y'all

And welcome to 2008...............

What's my new year's RESOLUTIONS ????....hmmm.....frankly speaking, dun even have one. Of cos I want a better life n better...I mean for everything. Impossible huh????...who knows then....

Anway, I didn't celebrate new year. Just several hours b4 d-12.00 am, Eja, Amzar n I had a dinner at Pak Hussien Tom Yam. It's located at Sungai Ara, 1 km from Giant. Well, d-food was nice n I ordered Mee Bandung. I'll upload d-pic soon.

After we'd stuffed ourselves with d-delicious meals, off we back to USM. Along d-way, d-traffic conditions was bumper-to-bumper n d-bottle neck area was at d-road heading to Pesta Pulau Pinang n Queensbay Mall. Luckily we both rode a bike.

Again, I'd like to wish SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: