Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lenggang Perut ???....

Hard to believe it is January 26 already. And suddenly it hit me, on 20th Jan, last year, was my last day at Jaya Jusco as a Trainer Cashier. It’s been a year n yet, I still feel as if my last day was yesterday. Time is flying too fast….Spooky eh?

Anyway, d-weather has been great lately. Sunny n bright…..it just nice n perfect. I mean for those who love doing things n stuff around 5 to 7 pm, it would be such a heaven time. As for me, I’d definitely take an advantage of d-good weather.

Playing volleyball is a must n can’t say NO to. I'm not saying that I’m super-duper-master, nor do I really suck at volleyball. Juz an amateur player...hehehe

Oh yah, actually today,I mean tonite, back in myhometown, Ipoh, there will be somekinda thanksgiving party for my 7-months pregnant sister. In malay words, it called “Lenggang Perut”…Dun take it literally. Dun ask me what’s lenggang perut. All I know is, it just how old-folks people call it.

Sadly n told 'em I can't make it. But I'll make sure this coming Chinese New Year, I'll be going home. Got 4 days off.

No comments: