Sunday, January 20, 2008

fishing??????

me in PINK, Eja in Blue n Madi at d-back

Two weeks ago, on Saturday nite, I went fishing with some fellas. Nay......I was just follow 'em n see how's this fishing things going on. You know, I was just wondering how this hobby or activity can make some PEOPLE staying quietly n patiently just for d-sake of catching a fish or something.

Before we hit d-road, I asked Madi where were we going to and he excitedly replied “ wait n see”. For Godsake, I was like, Ok wuteva, coz at d-end of d-day I’ll be there watching ‘em doing their stuff. Initially, I wasn’t even thinking of coming with ‘em to go fishing in the first place at that nite. It’s all spontaneous…yeah, I like being spontaneous

Anyway, Me n Eja ( only accompany 'em ) drove all d-way from USM to this place. Two cars was used to get there, one was Myvi n d-other one was Kancil. After 15 minutes drive, we got there n it looked like somekinda jetty at Batu Maung. Yupp....I guess......

*grin*

While searching 4 a perfect spot, I saw lotsa people or fisherman gathered at one place selling bucket of fish. Seemed like it's a good catch but due to long distance, I couldn't see those things clearly. Besides it's kinda dark, not pitch dark since there'r lights on at d-selected area only.

As the nite goes on, I was getting bored n felt like going home. Besides, they didn’t catch any fish. The reason why?....I think bcos they used shellfish as bait. Well, I dun know what’s d-proper bait to use.

Then we drove back n had late supper at PELITA.

No comments: