Thursday, January 3, 2008

SeX video scandaL

I’m so left out. How come I didn’t know about our current national hot issue. Sure u guys know what I’m trying to say. Even though I’m not really into politics, but this one is MAJOR.

Well, I still haven’t seen d-video yet. Not that I’m DESPERATELY wanted to see d-‘SEX-SCENE’…Gross…..Excuse me….

Anyway, those who’ve seen that video regardless whether u guys accidentally watch it on d-internet or purposely ‘googling’ it n wanted to know how politicians having intimate relationships with ‘someone’. It’s up to you…

FYI, You-Know-Who has resign from his post after admitting he was d-person on d-video having sex with a "personal friend". And according to some source, 99% of public wanted him to step down from d-party.

I’ve read one comment from one of d-NST readers regarding this matter. He said that why bother to peep what’s happening behind d-curtain n showing it to d-public? After all, he’s only human like us. No one’s perfect…..

In a way, I do agree with that anonymous reader. But then, u should’ve known n aware that d-moment u get involved in politics, u’ve just created a circle of friends n foes.

D-Question is, how r u going to deal with ur foes n ur potential foes????

What if ur foes were extremist and would do anything just for d-sake of self-satisfaction by looking at ur fall????

For instance, look at d-latest assassination of former prime minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto. See, how tragic n how far ur enemies can go in order to vanquish u n stopping u from breathing O2 n drinking H2O.

Back to our local hot news, I’m pretty sure, whoever did that recording must be having a really2x good time or must have been paid quite handsome bucks or both.

Anyway, I do hope these kinda scenarios will not happen here in MALAYSIA, I mean bomb suicide n all that. But who knows what will happen in d-near future. Let’s pray for our nation’s prosperity and also to preserve peace and stability in our beloved country.

No comments: