Monday, January 7, 2008

playing TenniS


My weekend was filled with sport activities. It ranges from volley ball, ping-pong, bowling, tennis to 100 meter sprint. I know, it’s really2x tiring but at d-same time it’s a blast. D-last time I played tennis when I was at KMM (Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka). At that time, I didn’t really play tennis like everyday. Juz like once a week or it could be once or twice a month.

Back to 97-99, me n other close friends were really got hooked up with tennis. Can u imagine we could start playing as early as 8.30 am till 1.00 pm on weekend. While on weekday, we regularly play at 5.00pm rite after prep class. Since there were only 2 courts, we had to compromise with other players n had to wait for our turn. In fact, we did somekinda ranking to see who’s d-best among us based on our mini-tournament . Hehehe…sometimes it could be so intense n so nasty when it comes to determine which one of us was d-best. So nostalgic…

Actually, d-idea of playing tennis at this time popped up several days b4 an old friend of mine coming to pay a visit. Since he’s got 2 rackets n I’ve got 2, so I was like. Ok, it’s time to bring back d-memory lane. Then I asked him to bring along his branded racket.


So, there u go…d-moment I swing my rackets, I felt like, I never played tennis before. It’s so awkward n my hand movement kinda rigid n stiff. I was like, urgghhhh, I wasn’t that bad during my secondary days. Then, after like 15 minutes of hitting d-ball, yes…I got d-rhythms back n it’s naturally came in.

Hope I can continue playing tennis regularly. Maybe not like everyday or what, at least once a week.

Oh yah, To Faridin @ Nayodean @ Claindy ……let’s see who’s going to beat u in Ping-pong. Huhuhuhuu

No comments: