Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Faridin @ Claindy @ Gorgeous ??

An old friend of mine, I mean VERY old friend of mine has just arrived here in Penang 4 days ago. Of cos he’s here to pay a visit or could it be any hidden agenda that I didn’t know?...Anyway it was gut to have him back here after 4 months haven’t seen him. Last time we hung out 2gether was during d-convocation day, which means on August.

Normally he’ll be staying here 6-7 days. Sometimes it could be stretch to 10 days long. Like he said,

it depends on d-hospitality n how u guys treat me. D-better hospitality that I receive, d-longer I’ll be staying here”…..

That’s what he said, well see….as I blogging this, he’s still messing n bitching around in USM.

Anyway, I kinda like ur new perfume by Marc Jacobs. This one is much better than d-extravagant-Annick-Goutal perfume. Sorry to say….it doesn‘t mean that d-MOST expensive perfume has d-MOST pleasant smells…..huhuhuhu

Meanwhile, ur to-die-for-LV-look-alike bag may caused Tany to consider buying another bag. Well, I just dun get it why u guys like that kinda bags. Wuteva, as long as u don’t have to kill those innocent animals just for d-sake of looking gut with leather bag. I guess d-leather on ur bag was genuine, cos I didn’t know how to differentiate whether it’s original or fake. Who cares anyway………….

No comments: