Monday, December 31, 2007

Recordsssssssssssssssss......


Today I just broke my personal record for this year. I woke up at 3.45am n decided to continue my beauty sleep. Then I was awaken by d-alarm that I’d set earlier at 6.00am. I took about, 10 minutes b4 I got up n hit d-shower. Luckily our rental house got hot shower n I didn’t really have to shivering while taking d-shower.

Actually, last nite I went to bed around 10.45 pm. Wow, that’s SOOOOO early. I know , but then I was so tired due to unreasonable causes. I must say that recently I was being kinda hard to myself, can u imagine rite after work or industrial training, I play volley ball. Like 3 days ago, after been defeated by a varsity team, I saw one of d-other team member bring along a pair of bat n d-tiny ball. Asked Amzar to play ping-pong n borrowed ‘em from Usop. It’s been like 4 n ½ years I haven’t touched that bat. D-last time that I can remember playing ping-pong when I was in 1st year at USM. After like 35 minutes rest, off to swimming pool.

It was so refreshing d-moment I step into d-pool. Normally, nobody’s there. Just me n d-not-so-many-unknown-tree surrounded d-pool. But sometimes, residents of Gambier Heights come down n also some of my friends join me. B4 this, I would have gotten out of d-pool after 5 rounds of swimming. But now, I managed to swim 10 rounds or extra 1 more round. To me, d-point where I start till I reach d-other side n get back to d-point where I start is consider 1 round. So imagined that…..hmmmm

After that, off to sauna. Spent like, 20 minutes n I was drenching sweat from head to toe till I can taste d-salty dripping sweat around my pouty lips...huhuhu. I felt like I've just finished d-1000km run and I felt sooooooooo healthy n great.


Anyway, yesterday was my father’s birthday. N next month, on 8th of Jan is my emak’s . So I was thinking of buying a secret recipes’s cake. Or a KFC treat, I think that’ll be just nice.

B4 that, I'd like 2 wish HAPPY NEW YEAR to all people all over d-world...............

Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye..bye..2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: