Monday, October 6, 2008

Controversial pictures

OK, I haven't updated my blog quite long. For starter, I wanna wish all MUSLIMS....

SelamaT HarI RayA AidilfitrI dan MaaF ZahiR BatiN....

I've lotsa2x stuff to put in here, but I dun think I can do it rite now. U know, I'm in d-middle of stg, nay...kinda bz with work lorr. It's MONDAY okay!!!

Anyway, I wanted to put a picture of mine which was taken on the last week of Ramadan. On that day, I had a quite unproductive day. I was like a koala bear who had given birth to 10 cute koala bears. LOL...The only thing that I did which I consider productive was, I did my laundry. And d-rest of d-day, I just lying flat n dozed off. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

At 6pm, I got myself cleaned up n off to McDonald. I got d-coupon 4 McChicken + fries + coke at RM5.80 n also for McChicken ala-carte at RM4.00. That's cheap. And I ordered d-1st one n added up RM0.70 for d-spicy fries...Hmmm..frankly speaking, d-spicy fries is not worth it. Dun ask for SPICY FRIES ok!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, after d-breaking fast time, I was rather lost in my own world. Dunno wut to do. wth.....When I was struggling thinking of wut to do, my eyes saw this Songkok lied on d-table n I just grab it n whip out my camera-phone n ....... just hv a look at these pictures



two muslims wearing a songkok n kopiah


n they were all dressed up for the Terawikh prayer



but....one of them was shirtless. Hmmm....they'r not going for Terawikh, for sure.



Oh My LORD.....wut was that?....this is so DERO.....


Hahahaha....it was taken just for a sack of photoshoot. I find d-pic kinda funny though, I dunno. Huhuhuhu....again, it just a picture. I wud have not done stg like that in holly month okay...also, in any month.

No comments: