Friday, October 31, 2008

shopping - Time 4 shirt

I went for a little wander at QB d-other day...yeah rite. Well, u know, u never know wut's in store rite? Anyway, I was just wandering around n alone. Then I saw people coming in n out like a swarming ants at Padini. For a moment, I tot they can't have another SALE as they already had a HUGE SALE couple weeks ago.

But hey, I went inside n to my surprised, they actually had a 2 days special promotions. All garments in which had a 50% discounts got another 20% discount so that means 70% discounts. Make long story short, I just grab wuteva garment which looked nice n decent n headed to d-fitting room. I managed to take some pic of d-garment that I tried. Well, not all garments..just some. Hmmm...I wish I had $$$$$$$$$$$$....cos all d-shirts were really2x good n worth buying.

And I end up ermmm.....well, it's quite a bargain actually. Have a look at some of d-shirt I put on.




I didn't buy this one



I kinda like this vertical-stripe



so I grab this one



do I look like a country-guy ?..hehehe



my very 1st earth-colored long-sleeve shirt



I bought this one as well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..don't U know there is a CCTV in each fitting room..?You must been caught..