Saturday, September 20, 2008

am I skiNNy ?

am I skinny?...hmm..but not TOO skinny rite?

Actually, ur not d-only one who hv said that. Huhuhuhu.....I dunno, cos I never had a tight diet or throw out d-food after heavy meal....Anyway, I'd like to know, who are u Hot Chocolate?..Mind 2 intro?

Anyway,I had my pic taken before going out to town 4 late supper n to my surprised, I was like...Oh my Lord!!! I did looked so skinny in d-picture. I dunno, if I recall back of my eating habit, I didn't skip any major food intake like breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. Or perhaps, due to my active schedule as well as playing tennis like everyday. Hmmm

not that skinny rite?...it was taken on 19 Sep 2008, Friday nite

To add, since it's a fasting month, it cud be one of d-reason that contribute to my body-weight loss. U know, these few days I just eat currypuff n 2 other malay traditional cuisine for my breaking fast. I dunno, it seems like I kinda get full so quick. Hmmm....Besides, I do play tennis in fasting month...no wonder.

But then, I did stuff myself with fast-food what...oklah, I just eat more after this...hehehehe

Disclaimer: pic above doesn't reflect the true attitude or image of d-BLOGGER. It's merely for d-purpose of d-photoshoot itself. uikssss....hehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sELaMat HarI RaYa AidiL FitRi..
Min Maaf jika ada terkasar bahasa dan tersinggung.. Semoga Hari Raya Tahun ini lebih bermakna...

Ikhlas from:

JanGGeL

Anonymous said...

OMG u are skin and bone.