Sunday, October 19, 2008

Supermodel - Maria Carla Boscono


I've been following Maria Carla Boscono's
modelling career since 2004. After Natalia Vodianova, she's come in d-2nd place as a supermodel that I've always looking forward to. Btw, here's some basic info bout this Italian Supermodel. She was born on 20 September 1980, which means she's 28-years old. And also, she's blessed with decent height at 1.77 m.

Anyway, I'm not sure when was her debut appearance (I think..in 2000..not sure, u guys can always google...hehe), especially on d-runway show. As far as I concern, I've seen her doing all d-catwalk stuff in 2003. And until now (2008), she still rock d-runway show...in 2006, she did changed her haircolor into platinum blonde n her hair was kinda short.


Y I pick her after Natalia Vodianova?...Before I start talking crap, let me tell u, to me, she's not really that super-duper beautiful or has a goddess-looks or wuteva. She's just like next-door gal with a very high ambitious goals 4 herself. Anyway, I picked her after Natalia Vodianova mainly bcos of her signature walk. She's got d-most striking walk and very sensational walk. How impressed I was d-moment, I mean d-1st time I saw her on d-runway n I was like...who's she...She's so aggresive n her walk was abso-fucking-lutely amazing. Her walks really caught my eye. I loved d-way she cross her leg especially when she strutt her stuff to d-beat of d-music background. Goshhhh...I juz loved seeing her walk. Juz look at her gaze when she's on d-runway...so FIERCE.


Have a look at a clip below which I found in Youtube. It's a compilation of her catwalk-show from date not-known up until 2008.






And also, I got another clip of her. This one was between 2004 up until 2005. Somehow, it appears that I can't upload it here. But hey, I can give d-link. Do click d-link kay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kczrbJxZFE



Anyway, for those who have YOUTUBE blocked at office or anywhere, here some pics of her. Oh yah, if u happened to flipping thru any fashion mag, for instance, CLEO or Vogue, u might have seen her in one of d-HERMES ad campaign where d-photoshoot taken in snow-falling environment. That's her.

She went Blonde


her latest ad-campaign

another shot of her for HERMES

No comments: