Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekend ReCap - Sabak Bernam Part 2

continue from d-last entry


Angah with her son, named Darwisy

So after picking up Nana, my other lil sis, we went straight to Sungai Besar, Selangor. It's shopping time. Name it, n they have it.....everything is cheap rite in here.

I got myself a brand new shoes from ADIDAS n other stuff. I was about to buy a bamboo-mat which have flower printed on it, but I changed my mind cos I had to carry those thing on d-bus on d-way back to Penang. Duhhh...Actually, I shud hv bought it n keep it at home in Ipoh Then next time, whnvr my parent come to visit or shopping in Penang, they can bring it over....How cud I've been so stupid....


Bamboo mat


Look at d-price, this is d-biggest one. Cheap rite?



My new kicks

Hmmm...I did surveyed d-price at different places. D-aver
age prices is between RM80-RM100. In Sungai Besar, u can get bigger n wider in size as well as prettier in design at only RM45-RM60. D-price may vary depending on size n design.



Granma n Granpa holding Daim Darwisy

And also, I got a new outfit 4 my Darwisy at Baby store. Wahhh,
got baby store somemore in small town like Sg Besar. Impressive.....


just look at those shoes

After all d-shopping, walking, shopping somemore, we wanted to stop by at my grandma's home at Bagan Terap, Sungai Besar. Tot nobody's home since it's been left abandon since d-demise of my late grandfather on my mom's side. Only once or twice a month my granma or orther relatives come back juz to check on d-condition of d-home.

Anyway, that day, coincidently my grandma was around, so we got inside. Then, I went outside n found all d-rambutan, durian, starfruit as well as mangosteen were ready to be plucked. I juz plucked d-rambutan n mangosteen n pushed my bare hand as far as I can reach.

As I was helping myself with d-rambutan, I saw a bamboo stem lying against d-mangosteen tree. Then I took that bamboo stem n pluck off the ripe ones up there. I didn't pluck all of them, juz 5-6 only. After all, I was already full.


Rambutan n mangosteen-d tree juz next to my grandma's home


Great-grandma holding great-grandson, Darwisy

Then, My father n I had to send Nana back b4 7.00pm to her hostel. While my mom n Angah as well as Darwisy left at home with my grandma. When we got there, I called Razak, he juz started his career as a lecturer at Politeknik where my sis studying. Too bad, he wasn't around. He was at KL dealing with his car agreement or stg. He's getting a car soon...congrats Razak.

After that, picked my mom, Angah n Darwisy n we drove back to Teluk Intan.

And....it's me, an uncle holding his 1st nephew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh..You look skinny yaa...what happen..??Tight diet..?? :-)