Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sale !!!!!


The weather was nice yesterday. Since I got nothing special to do, so Ja'a n I decided to hang out at QB. We met at Harapan's cafe around 1.00pm, n headed off to QB.

A nite b4, I surfed d-GSC's site n juz browsing thru d-now showing movies. I was thinking of Hellboy 2 but then, I've promised to watch with other bicthes next week. Huhuhu, then, we came to consensus on wut muvie we'r going to watch. It was ....

Journey To The Center of The Earth (JTTCOTE) (I'll review later)

Initially, we wanted to watch movie only but ended up light shopping until 10pm. By light I mean, not more than RM100 Okay!

Right after watching (JTTCOTE), we'r so starving. To be honest, I had no idea where to have our lunch. McD-Double NO, KFC-NO, Kenny Rogers-NO, Secret Recipe - Triple NO, Old Town White Coffe - Double NO, Jusco food court- NO NO.......StarBuck - infinity NO. We couldn't decide on what and where to eat so we randomly selected a restaurant we haven't been to. Dave's Deli?.....yes

It's my 1st time having meal there. Besides d-price is inexpensive, u c, I'm being so diplomatic here. Huhuhu.

holding mash potato

d-unlikely muderer

Anyway, I opted 4 Chicken Chop ( I shud ordered MIX GRILLED instead) n mash. Meanwhile Ja'a ordered Meat Ball n lemon iced tea. Mine was BIG, I mean d-size of d-meat was slightly bigger than wut I've had before.

chicken chop


meat-ball


reasonable price, rite ?

And, I do like d-gravvy n d-coleslaw. Both of our meal came with side of salad n coleslaw. Ja'a's meat ball?....To me it juz fine, nothing extra special on it. But according to Ja'a, Secret Recipe's meat ball way too tastier than Dave's. Take note everyone !!!

After stuffing ourselves with those high-calories-meal, we decided to do a lil' exercise by visiting each store, nayy.....we'r juz checking out d-SALE they were having at Padini, F.O.S. n others.

My eyes were practically scanning any RED-colored discount poster which reads "up to 70% discount". Once my radar spotted d-target, I rushed to d-target area n both my hand n eyes practically did a good job. Huhuhu.....

Most of d-discounted items were like a "pisang-goreng" or selling-fast. Hence, most of d-outfit, especially jeans with size 30 ~ 32 were SOLD-OUT. The only (biggest) size left was 29 which upon trying, it did fit but d-only problems was, it's a bit tight at d I'm-not-gonna-tell-which-part area. Huhuhu..SO, I put back d-jeans...it's ok, still got lotsa things to buy anyway.

While Ja'a bought himself a green short-beach-pants & a pair of sandal from Ipanema which Supermodel Gisele Bundchen was an ambassador for this brand.

On d-other hand, I spent my RM on Caudroy Pants, soft-yellow T-shirt which reads "Private Lesson, adult only" & khakis short pants. All got discounts duhhhh......hehehe


tryin' out size 29, d-hangin' one was size 30 (at fitting room while holding n snapping with my n82)


SO, this is size 30

It's kinda tiring n we didn't realize it was nearly 10pm until my stomach began begging for a food. Then only we headed back home n stopped by at d-restaurant by d-street called (by most of d-local folks here) Car-Wash Restaurant. Later, Tany joined us n we had dinner at 10.30pm something.

No comments: