Thursday, July 24, 2008

Batman - The Dark Night


I'm not really a big fan of Batman n that's why I didn't watch Batman Begins. When I heard lotsa people praise how good d-latest series of Batman is, so I decided to give it a shot. After all, I've seen most of d-movies that are still playing now in local cinemas. Hehehe, Like I didn't have a choice huh...Duhhh

Back to this so-called superhero kinda movies, me n others went out to watch Batman, d-Dark Nite last nite at GSC, QB. I was kinda starving cos prior to that, I hadn't taken a proper lunch. So, there I was, queuing up at food n drinks counter to buy a Chicago Beef (1901). My line was too slow compared to other line which I think d-cashier/GSC staff must be a new hire or something. Luckily, when I got mine n rushed to hall 1, d-movie hadn't started yet. Syukur...syukur......

After 2 n half hours.....

All of us agreed that this Batman is a MUST-WATCH-MOVIE of d-year. We didn't even noticed that d-times was flying quite fast while we were enjoyed ourselves watching all d-scenes.

Fighting scene wise, even though there's not a single element of KungFu, I find that's d-best approach done by d-director towards d-fighting scene of superheroes kinda movies as it would have been different if d-choreographer for d-fighting scene inject some KungFu element in it. As if we'r watching Jet Li or Jackie Chan wearing a batman suit. Duhhh...

Acting wise, kudos to all main actor. They delivered very well n especially to d-LATE Heath Ledger who did a very2x good job as a JOKER. Followed by Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, Christian Bale, Michael Caine as well as Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Special effect wise, there's no major issue. Even if there's a small one, I dun think it would undermine d-whole movie. If ever someone ask me wut would be d-small issue, I'd say Only d-flying-thingy. dunno why....like I said, nothing much.

Make-up wise, it looked so convincing. Especially d-Two faces as well as d-Joker. So impress n once again they put themselves one step ahead in this area.

Sounds effect wise, only 1 word, Superb. Well, it depends on where u guys watch d-movie. There'r several part where I had to close my ears or else I'd hv jump off from d-seat if d-sound suddenly startled me. In fact, they did this slow-sound-then-Pause-Pause-Pause-then-LOUD -sound kinda thriller movie which make me without even instructed by someone, place my hands near to my ear. Huhuhu...fortunately we were seated at d-last row.

Plot / story line wise, pretty straight forward. However, colleague of mine totally disagree with me. His argument was, there's too many plots until he got confused edi. Duhhhh....wut eva...huhu

Overal - 4.3/5.0



No comments: