Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend ReCap - Sabak Bernam Part 1

One word....

Fringing tired ( well, that's 2 words)

It was so tiring. Went home (Ipoh) last Friday. Arrived at 4.30pm something. Then my parent picked me up n rushed to Tesco. After that, we drove back to pack n pick some stuff n headed to Teluk Intan, my Sis's home. By d-time we arrive there, it was nearly 11.30 pm something and my nephew was still awake as if he knew that we'r coming.

He was lying restlessly n saw some scratches on his face. Not that much, juz a bit cos his mom forgot to put d-gloves on for about a minutes. And he rub his face with bare hands n as a results, left some scratches. He looked a bit thinner, I guess. Compared d-last time I saw him, he already loss some weight, n now, he loss weight somemore.

The next day, which was on Saturday, we drove south to Sabak Bernam to pick up my other lil' sister who is studying at Politeknik Sabak Bernam. I didn't knw d-full name of d-institutions, pardon me.

My Darwisy came with us, so his mom. While his father had to work on Saturday due to substitute class for upcoming Hari Raya. I dunno how long they get d-holiday. As far as I knw, all class will be held on Saturday to substitute d-class on a day b4 and / or after Hari Raya, so that, students n teachers can enjoy n celebrate their holiday to d-fullest. Duhhhhhh

Ten km b4 reached our destination, we stopped by at d-weekend /morning market (pasar minggu). The last time I went to weekend market at Sabak was, hmmmm....long2x time ago. Evrything has changed, even d-location has changed from west to d-east. By d-time we arrived, it was 11 something n I saw d-market quite empty. I mean, less crowded. Then, we headed straight to one of d-stall that sell Soto, Pecal n Nasi Lemak. The owner happened to be a relatives on my father's side, so we kinda get discount, I guess, cos I didn't pay d-meal, my father did. Huhuhu...I opted for Soto, while d-rest had same menu which was Pecal. D-pecal was awesome but d-Soto, juz so-so to me. I was indulge myself in both food (eat d-pecal a bit) n as a results, I was totally forgot to snap all d-glorious food for viewing only.

While waiting d-others finishing up their meals, I had to hold my Darwisy. As usual, my emak had a chit-chat with d-owner of d-stall aka relatives.

-pics will be posted later-

No comments: