Thursday, July 3, 2008

SEPI

poster of SEPI...uikssss

Bravo...another great MALAY movie by
Khabir Bhatia

I've seen his movie called CINTA last year n I was kinda impressed. He managed to combine stories which come from a different walk of life n make it like a 1 whole story which related to each other.

after watching SEPI

For his latest movie, SEPI, many people debate about which one is d-best between CINTA & SEPI. So, yesterday, me, Islah n Ja'a spent our eve at GSC watching SEPI. Well, personally I think SEPI is like the filling for d-holes in CINTA.

I'd say, for Malay-movie category, SEPI was awesome in away that it's serves d-purpose of having d-accumulated stories of unfortunates series of so-called lonely persons. Again, he managed, to link d-different story
of different people. Not to mention d-shot was so beautiful, great acting by d-actor/actress, d-nearly perfect music score as well as d-editing n d-msg of d-movie itself.

me n Ja'a

However, there are also some superfluous parts which I think it should have been cut or removed. Not that much I guess. Oh yah, there's another one which most of d-viewers would definitely agree with me which was the WIG that worn by Imaan (one of d-character). Wonder, why they asked her to wear that bloody wig in 1st place. It looked so FAKE.

me n Islah

Anyway, those who'r planning to watch this movie, better go b4 its too late. While for Malay-Movie-Hater, give it a shot cos u guys gonna love this movie.

3 comments:

Ren said...

Yup..I agree!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at nasroul.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
John

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at nasroul.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Harry