Thursday, July 10, 2008

HanCock

me n d-cast of High School Musical 3 - next to Hall 1

I was almost drifting off especially d-1st 1 hour of d-movie. Before my RM6.00 flown away, I did ask some people who watched this muvie, n basically I received d-same answer which was d-movie is totally a LET DOWN muvie......

But still, I went there n watch all d-crap. Nay....it's not that totally a Let Down movie, juz mediocre performance for a superhero-sorta-movie.

Anyway, there's some Q pop up right after d-credit started to appear at d-end of d-movie

1- They didn't tell us where d-hell exactly they come from
2- They didn't tell us what r these people capable of (besides flying n super strength)
3- They didn't tell us how d-others (from their species) died
4- They didn't tell us why they will become powerless when 2 of these people (of same kind) get close

wut else huh...hmmmm.....

No comments: