Monday, July 7, 2008

Sri Maju Bus


Last Friday was a disastrous day for me. I missed d-bus cos I was a LITTLE bit late. Technically, 5 minutes late. When I arrived at d-Sri Maju Bus counter, d-gal asked me to hurry n check out d-bus at platform 9 cos according to her d-driver was punctual n too strict.

Then, I rushed down stairs to platform 9 n only saw an empty space park. WTF....... I'm not gonna tell everything. It juz too beyond my capability to write it down here n I was so PISSED off.

Duh...

Anyway, many THANKS to Eja cos he reluctantly willing to sacrifice his I-dun-wanna-get-dark-from-direct-sunlight motto n fetch me to Butterworth station bus. Literally I had to chase d-bus n take d-bus from there. Luckily we managed to get there b4 d-fucking bus. If I had somekinda power, I wud definitely tortured d-driver to death. U guys hv no Idea how bloody-fuckk-ASS-holes d-Driver was. Gosh.....I wish I had a better phrase to describe my feeling towards this people. I dunno, should I call him "people" ?...

Let me quote d-excerpt from d-Sri Maju's official website under d-heading of About Us.

Well Trained Drivers and Staff
Our skillful, friendly drivers and staff are ready to serve you better whether they are on the road or from any of our offices. Our aim is to provide total satisfaction to our clients observing Safeness & Comfort.

http://www.srimaju.com/

ru guys BLIND or STUPID or Bloody STUPIDO or WHAT?.....Pls make sure all ur staff go thru d-CRM class or stg. And customer service is really crucial at this age OK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..ur words..calm down bro...