Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Burberry


It's been quite a while since I bought my last fragrance. I think, my last purchase was hurmmm, 6 years ago. That's quite long...huhuhu

So, I went to QB with Ja'a. I was juz accompany him to do shopping. He bought a new shoes at Converse which cost him RM145.00, then bought a 50% discount on nice red T-shirt from FOS n d-last purchase was.......Hugo Boss SOUL at RM1X2.00

When we were at fragrance store, we tried to sniff as many perfume as possible. While Ja'a was too busy trying to figure out which one is d-best, I was also helping myself by sniffing d-perfume which I already had in my "to-buy-list" perfume. I'll buy d only-me-know-which-one perfume later. Prolly, next week or next month.

But then, suddenly I changed my mind. I wanted to buy d-miniature which I think it's worth to buy since it's not that expensive. Then I told d-sales gal that I wanted stg that have d-combinations of Strong n Soft smells. Hehehehe....And d-poor gal looking up n gave me d-questioning look. While d-gal trying her be
st to full fill my needs, d-owner or prolly her boss came out of nowhere (behind actually..huhu). Then d-gal said stg in Chinese to her boss. As d-sales gal finished her last words, her Boss effortlessly take out all d-perfume which she might think suit me or at least it had d-elements that I want in a perfume.

Well, dun ask me about d-technical details of perfume. I do know some basics of perfume like d-base notes, middle notes n top notes. To me, as long as it smells good, then it would be ok.

miniature

Actually, it's kinda hard to pick one perfume which really suits u. Oh..b4 that, I told d-sales gal my budget is around RM20 - RM30. Finally, I ended up buying Burberry London. I dun knw why I pick this one...hehehehe

No comments: