Monday, June 30, 2008

Model dies in fall from NYC building & Euro 2008


Last nite, when I was watching a Buletin Utama, there's a news at d-bottom of d-screen said "Vogue model dies in fall from NYC building" which caught my attention instantly. Later I found out that d-model was
Ruslana Korshunova n I absolutely had no idea who she was.

Anyway, according to wikipedia, she was featured in an article about Almaty's local German language club where she was attending. Then her pics got Debbie Jones's attention n signed her up. So that's how she got her jobs in modeling.

On d-other hand, there still no concrete reason why she jump out of her apartment to her death. Many said, it was a suicide. All in all, d-case is still under investigation. For those who have no idea who d-poor gal that I'm talking about, have a look at d-ad print below. I bet, u guys must have come across with this pic.

Ad & print campaign for Nina Ricci's fragrance

Btw, for every fan of EURO 2008, especially those who'r big fan of Spain, all I can say is Congratulations for winning d-Euro 2008. Juz now, I asked one of my colleagues wut d-scores was n he said 1-0. Well, to be honest, I dun give a damn wut d-score was since I'm not really into footballl. But hey, at least, when people ask I'd say..."Spain won"...huhuhu

1 comment:

Ren said...

Glory!! Glory!! For Spain!! Yeeeapppyyy!~!!