Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eating Out + Wii

Last nite me, Tany n Islah had our dinner at Workshop. It’s been a week since d-last time I talked to Islah. So, we agreed to meet up around 8.30pm n it’s drizzling when I arrived there. Then, less than 2 minutes Islah arrived by m-bike. We greeted each other n quickly I noticed he looked a bit skinny…well, I think d-rite word is a bit thinner. And, he looked a bit darker as well. Hmmm...it made me wonder...

Whilst waiting 4 Tany, we exchanged notes n gossip. N I had to, u know, dig out more n focus more on d-juicy part of d-gossip. Hehehe, Sorry guys, I can't share d-most essence part of our conversation here. Then, Tany joined us n he brought along his tennis racket cos he went str8 to his work after playing tennis.

Me n Islah ordered d-same menu, fried bee-hoon whilst Tany had bee-hoon kung-fu. As we stuffing ourselves, suddenly Islah mentioned bout getting a new stuff. He's been eyeing the Wii n he's gonna buy soon. Wah...I cud hardly wait 4 ur new baby dude n I'm sure I'll be visiting ur new baby as often as possible...LOL

No comments: