Saturday, November 1, 2008

HP Pavilion dv2922tx

Two days ago I've given birth to a new baby-gal named HP Pavilion dv2922tx at BJ complex hospital. A day before I had sex with someone n after a few minutes, my abs got bigger as my heart telling me to produce a baby n name it after HP or Compaq. Well, It didn't take long for me to decide whthr I wanna hv a baby-gal or baby-boy.

It's happened so fast u know, n I cudn't even remember who I had sex with since they were more than 2 machines...hahaha..I tell u I've been having sex with all these high-tech device ever since I hook up with my n82.

So, on 29 October 2008, officially I'm a father of HP Pavilion n it really hurts my bank-account cos I had to fork out RM23XX ++ to pay the bills....hehehehe

As I type this, I'm having a lunch + tea break at Pelita Sg2, USM while surfing net with my HP. Hv a look at my baby-gal

she has a black hair

look at her face


she has a sparkling-blue-eyed color


full-frontal pic of my HP...hehehehe

1 comment:

Ren said...

OMG!!! Congrats!!!!