Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snobbish + branded stuff = elite joker ? ?


Snobbish-n-stuck-up-guy: Hi, where hv u been?


Frugal-guy: Hi, Nay..I didn't go abroad or outer space..hehehe. U know wut, I went to this mall last week n they had huge SALE. N I got myself a new Tee-shirts.

Snobbish-n-stuck-up-guy: ic, wut brand was it?

Frugal-guy: not a branded ones n got no labels. But it looked nice n cute though.

Snobbish-n-stuck-up-guy: Euuuw...my skin wud get irritated if these kinda not-branded fabric touches my skin u know. Anyway, I just bought a couple of new T-shirt from GUESS n TOPMEN s well s a new pair of shoes from BONIA.

Frugal-guy: gut 4 u then

So, hv u guys ever had these (above) kinda conversations or ever met or hv a friend like that? Normally, wut wud u guys do?...Just being as modest as possible or trying to outwin n outshine them?

If I were come across such dude, (I did actually) I wud totally just nod n say stg positive in his/her face. But, behind him/her....that's different story edi. To me it's not really a big deal as long as d-SNOBBISH guy (prefer call these people SNOBBISH) didn't hurt my feeling or wutsoeva.

Anyway, wut's really bugging my mind is, why wud they act like that in a first place? Dun tell me they do that merely bcos they wanna show how filthy rich they are. SO LAME.... I dun think that's really2x an answer. I suppose, they might feel as though they r 10 times better or TOO GOOD TO BE A GOD's CREATURE on d-earth or something. Sometimes these kinda creature pretty funny though, if we look at how they expressing their excitement or showing-off attitude. Somehow, they are a resemblance of a so-called-walking-elite joker. Hehehehe.....

Just dun get me wrong, it's ok if u desperately wanted to accessorizes urself with d-luxurious n branded stuff as long as it doesn't irritate others or in a way make a fool of urself. But hey, if u got ka-ching, go ahead..buy anything u like or u can always donate to d-needy.


No comments: