Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Trip + a moment to REMEMBER......


I watched this movie called "The Trip" last nite. Well, I'd have never watched it if I hadn’t bought d-HP Pavilion....hehehe. Nay…actually, I was bored to death, so I was just flipping thru one movie to movie n forward d-not-so interesting part. Then it came to this movie where as usual, I watch d-first 5 minutes scene then navigate d-forward-thingy. However, before I knew it, my naughty fingers had navigated that little stuff till d-last 30 minutes of movie.


Then my mind told my fingers to back off n I sat flat on my yummy butt n watch d-last 30 minutes scene. I kinda like d-movie as it progress to d-ending. The story line n d-essence of d-movie itself really got my attention n made my heart break. It's a good movie n it's really moved me. Actually, I kinda surprised when there's one part which made my eyes watery. Hmmm...n, I decided to watch d-whole movie again d-next day.


So, that's how I watch d-movie again last nite. All I can say after watching it till d-end is...but b4 that, I wanna give credit 2 d-person who do d-casting job as well as d-one who came up with d-idea of producing d-movie. Secondly, they made a very cute n great couple on screen. And thirdly n finally, d-acting was GREAT. In fact, this time, there were 2 parts or scenes which actually effortlessly made my eyes watery. They didn't overdoing it, they just, u know, u just gotta watch it. But hey, I didn't cry or stg, it just my eyes got watery as d-scenes were kinda touching though. Duhhh...But still, it's a good movie to watch.


Anyway, all I can say after watching it to d-end is, we gotta appreciate what we have at d-moment n if u had to say or do stg in which to reflect of what ur, go ahead n spit it out cos u never know what might happen tomorrow or even worse, wut would happen in a couple of minutes. That's really sucks man. It also made me realized of stg which is never ever let ur anger or
so-called EGO conquer ur mind as it might affect ur decision-making. Oh man, that's really2x a nitemare whnver these so-called little evil started to surround n conquer urself.


Actually I used to be like that..right, it's a "once upon a time" story of myself. Well, I kinda regret n I shouldn't have act like that in a first place. If I hadn't had such a huge EGO or been so sensitive, I bet our relationships would have been different. Totally different, I believe. Because of that fucking little mistake, everything was ruined. Gosh...how could I had been so stupid. I've tried to contact n reach this person but, hmmm...I think its better this way as both of us have a different life. Btw, I still watch this person from far, I mean in d-virtual world. I never had a perfect time (wish I had) to tell how much grateful I was n owe ur kindness whnver I need a shoulder...hmm *SIGH*

Hmm..past is past. Let d-past be d past n that will always be one of d-sweetest memories I've ever had.

No comments: