Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight

hero n heroin

It's been almost 2 months since d-last time I watched a movie in the theater. D-last one was High School Musical 3. So, last nite me n Islah ( 2 of us only...ONLY!!!) went out to watch this movie called TWILIGHT.

For starter, it's a vampire story. When it comes to a vampire-theme, I somehow tend to be a bit skeptical, u know, with all d-blood-sucking n stuff which like it or not these kinda scene must be in or else d-movie would have been re-title to Not-Really-That-Twilight. Huhuhu....

Prior to our movie-outing last nite, we were a bit rushed n arrived 10 or 15 minutes late. I was pretty late cos an hour b4, I played tennis n stopped at 6.45pm. Tot I wud make it on time but I was wrong...huhu. When I was about to leave, rain started to come in n I was like..duhh. Since I only owned m-bike, had to ride thru d-rain. Fortunately it's not that heavy. Then arrived at Islah's n we headed to QB by Islah's car.

So, make d-long story short, as we walked to our seats, d-heroin (Bella Swan) was talking to her mother via phone. Then this images of her with d-hero (Edward Cullen) flashed thru in her mind. Obviously, we had missed d-part where d-hero n heroin meet 4 d1st time n how they meet. Anyway, I still cud understand d-whole story n it didn't make me confuse at all.

Well, it's a very straight 2d-point n u dun really need a 4G RAM to digest all d-info. According to Islah, d-storyline somewhat similar to the series called TRUE BLOOD. Basically it's about a male vampire fall in love with d-mortal-female-human-being.

Anyway, Edward Cullen ( he was previously acted in
in Harry Potter n d-Goblet of fire as Cedric) was from a good vampire as well as his parent n his other peers. On d-other hand, as usual, there were a BAD vampire which consist of 2 male n 1 female vampires. Everything was peaceful until this group of 3 vampires came to d-town n started to kill people. Then, one day, Edward invited Bella to join d-vampire-family-day-outing n watching them playing softball. As they playing, this 3 bad ass vampires came n introduced themselves...hmmm...wut a civilian bad vampires huh?

After that, d-leader of d-group wanted to play n as each one of them taking their positions, a gentle breeze blowing Bella's hair n one of d-bad vampires caught d-smell n he said he smell snack. Then tried to catch d-meal which was Bella but he was stopped by Edward n his family. And d-bad leader suggested they better leave as both groups didn't want to get fight. The rest of the movie.....go n hit d-nearest cinema ok...huhuhu

Oh yah, normally, a vampire cannot bear or expose to d-direct sunlight. As far as I know, if they do, they will transform into something hideous or at least they burn or stg. However, in this movie, whn d-sunlight hit their skin, their skin will look like as if it was encrusted with diamond u know....hahaha...to me, that's quite funny. When Edward showed it to Bella wut wud happen if he exposed himself to d-sunlight, Bella was astounded by that n promptly said "you are beautiful"...yes indeed...hahaha

All in all, I wud say d-movie was ok. I kinda like it. Those who into this kinda genre or into vampir stuff, go ahead n watch it. You can share ur opinion here with me. Oh yah, I was told it's a novel-based story.

No comments: