Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy birthday JAYA JUSCO n 1st WEDDING anniversary 4 my sis


1st DEC....it's mark one-year ANNIVERSARY of Jaya Jusco Queensbay Mall. How time flies....hmmm


(top:from left: Hazri -senior cashier-, me n Mizat -both Trainer Cashier)

(bottom: me n Liza)

Anyway, there's story behind that, I mean last year, today...there's lotsa things happened b4 d-opening of Jaya Jusco to publi
c. Basically, there'r 2 types of opening which is soft-opening and grand-opening. Dun ask me why it's called like that, it's from top management.


Unfortunately, My sis's wed was on d-same as in d-soft opening of Jaya Jusco. D-wedding date was set for Dec 1 b4 I joined d-company.


But, 2 weeks b4 d-actual day, I met d-Jusco manager n asked for 2 days off on d-opening. It was rather appalling when he nonchallantly said ,

" u better resign cos d-company need u more when ur needed, but ur asking for leave on our special day"

.....yeah, it sounded like that



I dun blamed him coz, it just happened to be d-1st ever wedding on my family n d-opening of Jusco coincidentally fell on the same day. Of cos there's no need to weight off between my sis n Jusco. Right after that, I submit my resignation letter to HR exec.


To my surprised, HR people was VERY2x kind coz they did not want me to resign cos to 'em it's a waste of money, time n energy after like, 2 months of training at KL. So, they came up with a brilliant idea which is, well....it's TOP SECRET...hehehehe, cannot tell okay.

Anyway, I'll post more pic on my sis's wed n also when I was a TRC at Jusco.


No comments: