Monday, December 3, 2007

a visit from Sabahan

Some of my old friends just got here last nite. To Hafiz n Nasharuddean thanks 4 stopping by n also 4 d-treat. That was so generous of u guys. 4 d-record Hafiz is a secondary school teacher in Sabah ( he's on holiday since it's 1 month school break) n Nash is a USM staff in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan. Both of 'em drove all d-way from Terengganu to Pearl of d-Orient. That's long journey, anyway, it's good to have both of u here again...miss d-karaoke session....could hardly wait n c how much have u improved in controlling ur vocal...hehehe, we'll see tomorrow nite.

Also, another old friend of mine is coming to pay a visit as well. Cikgu Anuar, resides in Sabah ( he's been teaching at Lahat Datu for....dunno how long he's been there). Welcome back 2 Penang Nunu @ Nuar. Hehehe...Heard that u've lotsa things to share with us. I'm waiting here....ready 4 d-gossiping n d-some spices to add.

Well, looking back at those old days, reminds me of how quick n fast every second of my precious time with u guys leaving me behind with lotsa sweet n bitter memories which is beautifully kept in my so-called internal hardisk.

No comments: