Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bye..Bye..PSDC


Today's my last day at PSDC under d-INSEP Management programme. Yeah, I must say that I kinda sad especially at d-end of d-class when one of my classmates reached out her hand and wish me luck n bid farewell.

Speaking of 'Luck', tomorrow, I gotta wake up early coz I've 2 report at Fairchild semiconductor. I'll be doing my industrial training/attachment for 3 months. If...again, IF my performance during d-assessment were as GOOD as they expected, then d-chances to be converted into permanent is very likely.

Anyway, we'll c what's gonna happen. Urghhhhhhhhhhh, I hate to start from d-scratch.

gimme STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: DSS aka Wani, when ru going to BAKAR 'Hadiah Daripada Hati' ????...I'm waiting....Pls dun sue me, sue Alia ok !!!...huhuhu

No comments: