Monday, December 10, 2007

my dear old friends.....


Last week was a whirlwind week for me...nay, not really. Actually, I really enjoyed doing things n stuff with Hafiz, Nash n Nunu. I tell u, loved every minutes of it.




dedicated teacher.....hmmm, without a doubt, YES


To Hafiz, like u said "people change"...yeah, but in ur case, YOU NEVER CHANGE...hehehehe. Ur still d-same old MOHAMAD HAFIZ that I've ever known. That's ur personality n don't bother to change it into something that u'll never know whether it's good 4 u or not. But then, no harm to try RITE?.....I hope ur newly-bought-160gig-external-ide-hardisk is going to be filled with full of XXX vclips n movies....n again...People change, but You Never Change....hehehe...just kidding, JANGAN MARAH, nanti cepat TUA.

About ur Project-Runway-things that has been running since months ago, I hope u get what u want n can't wait 2 see d-outcome. One more thing, back to, u know, d-place that started with d-alphabet M n ended with one of 5 vowels. Keep it MUM ok !!! Zip that fucking closet.


Next time, make sure b4 coming here, bring along keropok losong @ losoh @ wuteva lah. One thing, pls....work on ur vocal techniques n pitching as well as find ur own style. Sometimes it gets too pitchy n out of tune....hehehehe. Anyway I miss d-part of "Cinta......" when ur holding ur mic as in Jaclyn Victor hitting d-highest note.

Also, soon-to-be CIKGU, Ijan, he's here in d-island. Where's all d-highlite n d-blonde gone? It's black n shiny now. And, I think it's my 1st time seeing u in that black natural hair color. Way to go Cikgu Ijan....Yeah, people changes.
hehehehehe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx nas 4 da very honest n pure testis on me. i like it. dun worry abot M. u can count on me dude. i like wat i am now. u may c only surface on me when i was in png. just to recall the sweet memory of us. dats y i acted the same me when i was in usm. nway may be u r rite. the changes i made just 0.000001%. well u know me. miss u so much...pathetic ko-k vocalist. so soft. bare in mind dat singing is the journey of emotion n passion