Thursday, December 27, 2007

Marriage at Young Age !!!!..anyone????


Yesterday My sister n her hubby was on TV9's "Keluarga" talk show hosted by Benji ( Azean's son). D-topic was Marriage At Young Age. Both of 'em are same age n got married at 22. That's consider young rite?...

Anyway, I didn't watch d-live telecast cos I was at work but fortunately I watched d-repeat show last nite. I was kinda excited watching both of 'em...as d-show started, I quickly began to notice my sis looked 5 kg more.

On big screen tv, ur going to look like 10 kilos more than u really are or as if u’ve gained 10 pounds/kg. Scarry huh?...especially those who’r self-conscious n those who’r in show biz. U know, people always want to look gut all d-time. As a matter of fact, they would do anything at any cost just for d-sake of so-called external beauty. Anyway, eventhough my sis 7-months pregnant, but she still look great. I mean, slim like b4 she got married.

As d-show progressed, there’s a female caller called in n she was totally opposed with d-idea of marriage at young age. She sounded rather annoyed n b4 she throw all her emotions, she mentioned that she was married b4. And I was like…hmmmm NO WONDER….huhuhu. She must has been suffering from her 1st marriage. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It’s kinda funny though, when I watch d-clip showing my sis n her hubby doing d-chores run an errands. It’s all were, not saying it’s fake or something, it just an acting…hehehe. Then, it hit me when I saw these kinda clips to show to d-viewers. Now I know….hehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terbaekkk sgt adik nas ..