Tuesday, November 13, 2007

nO diRecTioN......


*staring out d-door*

then.......

*long sigh*

hmmmmm, I dun like this feeling. It's indescribable and I'm almost wanna give up. Well, dun get me wrong, I'm not gonna commit suicide or something. That'll be d-least thing I.....I mean, of cos, I'm not even think of hanging myself or jump out of windows. I'm not gonna hurt my body n soul. It's a sin, by d-way, and I'm already (way 2 much) have sinned. Not planning to top-up d-sin or wuteva.

It just that, u know, at d-moment, I've been thinking lotsa things. But, I still manage to balance all d-burden on my rite n left shoulder. Somehow, I'm afraid what if I can't take it anymore and accidentally let all those heavy burden piled on me slip away? Well, it's not a burden but I'd like to remind myself it's a responsibilities. Not 2 mention that, I'm OFFICIALLY BROKE.

Bcos of that, I'd to go back ealier from class today. I'd say that, my rigid body was there, but my mind was flying thru d-air like no direction. I'm so pathetic-jobless-so-called-USM-graduate....DUHH. Sorry 4 being such a melodramatic n self-critical melancholic.

No comments: